What it is:
- We offer closed captioning which is available through a 3rd party vendor.
- We ask that you allow for 24 hours for captioning to be complete.
- If you have requested closed captioning you will not be able to schedule a send for that video until the closed captioning is complete.
- The closed captioning is performed by humans and is very accurate.
- Closed captioning is $1.25 per minute of video. The price is then prorated down to the second for any additional time. The price is per unique video so once you have a video captioned you can send to as many people as you'd like.
How it works:
- Go to your Settings the top right side of your portal. Click "Accessibility" and then "Enable"
- Once you turn on the capability you will be notified that you are purchasing $50 worth of Closed Captioning credits. Closed Captioning can be purchased in $50 increments.
How to add captions in a campaign:
- Set up your campaign and proceed as normal to the record page and upload, record or choose a video from previous recordings/video library to use for your ThankView send.
- After attaching the video to a recipient, you can add captions by selecting the button at the bottom of the video. When you select it, a prompt will appear to confirm your purchase.
- After purchasing captions for a video, the video and the recipient on the bar on the right side of the page will show that captioning is in progress.
- You will be notified once the closed captioning is complete and can proceed to schedule your send.
- We recommend that you review the closed captioning to ensure it is exactly what you are looking for.
How to add Captions in a Video Library:
- Go to the Video Library and press Edit on the video that you want to add captions to (Note: All videos will be in the "All" folder.)
- Click on Add Captions on the toolbar below your video.
- Once captions have been added, there will be a bar on top of the video saying that Captions have been added.